Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be Empty Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be

Post  Houla Girl Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I know it is suppose to be in Atlanta this year. I am going to have to have foot surgery afterall and trying to schedule the surgery around events. I will be out of commision for about 10 weeks. Mad
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be Empty Re: Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be

Post  foxonfire Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 pm

The Purina Incredible Dog Challenge Locations for 2009
Western Regional
June 12th and 13th
San Diego County Fair - San Diego, CA

Eastern Regional
August 7th and 8th
Indiana State Fair – Indianapolis, IN

National Finals
October 2nd and 3rd
Purina Farms - Gray Summit, MO

This was according to the Carson Event website and Purina's website....No mention of them coming to Atlanta? Am I missing something???
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be Empty Re: Does anyone know when the purina event is going to be

Post  Thunder and Lightning Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Are you looking for the Incredible Dog Challenge by Purina or are you trying to see whn the the National Dock Diving schedule is.

The Dock Diving schedule has not been made yet as per carson events as of a week ago.

Looking at last years events it looks like they dont start the Dock Diving Tour until mid summer

Thunder and Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Hopefully Carson Events will be in Nashville and North Georgia again this year. Indiana is the closest Purina qualifier to GA.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:27 pm

I hope so as well, I really enjoyed the Purina Events. They know how to take care of a competitor plus they were super nice.

I just can't see myself driving up to Indiana for an event, unless something miraculous happens. Neutral
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:04 pm

I really hope the Carson event and the fall Destin event are not on the same weekend again. I hated missing a Ga event but really love the Destin venue.
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down