Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd

+4
foxonfire
Houla Girl
JPBirddawg
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd Empty Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd

Post  Admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 am

This is a UAD event and is a nice place to jump. I think the FL crew will be there also. You can check out the details on the UAD web site.

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net/

I think Marge and I will try to make it down with the crew if possible and $$ permits !!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://georgiaairdogs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd Empty Re: Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd

Post  JPBirddawg Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:41 pm

I think we all oughta try and go, I am in(maybe I should ask the boss Allison can I please go!!!!!!!!) I think she already has it marked in her calender
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd Empty Re: Sandestin Event - February 20th - 22nd

Post  Houla Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 pm

I really want to go. Dexie always gets a new PB in Destin
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Ya never know a certain Lab might be there she can beat.....Again lol!
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Kris and I want to go, but we're in the same boat as Marge & Marty, don't know if we'll have the $$

anybody want to share a hotel room?
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 pm

Pepper and Rebel will lol!

Now that would be a handful
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

JPBirddawg wrote:Ya never know a certain Lab might be there she can beat.....Again lol!

Jake...you "stirring the pot" again?
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Air Dog wrote:
JPBirddawg wrote:Ya never know a certain Lab might be there she can beat.....Again lol!

Jake...you "stirring the pot" again?

IF I win a medal I will make sure to donate it to charity lol! ( I don't know how many of you saw the medal thread, it was deleted)
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 am

JPBirddawg wrote:Pepper and Rebel will lol!

Now that would be a handful

Pepper, Rebel & Jack. Trouble x 3 Exclamation
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 am

Lori,

I think it's funny as hell how Nancy always goes after you on these boards when she gets the chance. It's all fun right Razz

If you ever go to the Dork Dog site, the last post they had was about bringing home "Bling". I think that's why Nancy was all fired up about getting another medal.

If I ever run an event I am going to give out beer and dog treats instead of medals!!
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 am

foxonfire wrote:Kris and I want to go, but we're in the same boat as Marge & Marty, don't know if we'll have the $$

anybody want to share a hotel room?

Megan...maybe we can squeeze Milt into getting us a good room rate.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Air Dog wrote:Lori,

I think it's funny as hell how Nancy always goes after you on these boards when she gets the chance. It's all fun right Razz

If you ever go to the Dork Dog site, the last post they had was about bringing home "Bling". I think that's why Nancy was all fired up about getting another medal.

If I ever run an event I am going to give out beer and dog treats instead of medals!!

Hell yea that is a great idea, I liked the towels too, Carson events does it right with prizes stuff ya can use. I really hope the DDD works out but it is never gonna happen unless they "LIGHTEN UP" I belive that post was awhile back too.
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Momma Dawg Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 am

Jake got food poisoning the weekend of my birthday (Nov) that we were "suppose" to go to Pigeon Forge (cabin) for my birthday & to watch the last NASCAR race (we didn't get to go) so we are planning on going the weekend before San Destin (Valentine weekend but more importantly IT'S THE 1ST NASCAR RACE-DAYTONA 500 & I'll be sitting in the hot tub drinking cold beer with my man watching the race (life doesn't get any better than that). I was so worried that San Destin was the same weekend but it's not so Jake is allowed to go (ha-ha) like he would have done what I said Wink

I think all the dogs will be ready to go in February; they just love it. Maybe if I'm a good girl Jake will let me come too.

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 pm

You can come Pepper is on your side of the bed though
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm

i think i am going to take dak to this event. Let me know what I need to do to get him registered etc. Hotel for us.
He has finally got his sit stay down so at this point I am thinking he is ready and will be good by the time of the event.

Dak has learned a newish trick. It is really cute. My son taught him to high five. SO if we need some stupid name for our team.
High Five it is. SO when he spazzes over to the dock and sits on his black buck. I will high five him before I throw the ball. he he.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:05 am

cute. Team High Five....

Everybody will know you guys once they see high-flying Dak. He's going to have such fun.

You guys should come with us when they do the the national dock diving tour (purina) it was such fun last year! I hope they do all the same stops again.
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Talked to Blain tonight he and Vicky are planning on San Destin, Poor Kita having a hard time with Vertical but doing real good in distance.
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Momma Dawg Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 pm

I can't wait to see the high-five by Dak; he's such a GORGEOUS dog !! I hope you all had a great Christmas (mainly our little furry babies); I know all 7 of ours did; Santa Jake did great with stocking stuffers for 9 stockings !!

I made Jake a Tater scrapbook (still in the working though).

P.S. Birddawg (are you having a blonde moment); Pepper, Ellie, Rocky & Zeke have slept on my side (they get scratched til they fall asleep) so they don't like your side of the bed anymore. Very Happy

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Sounds like a good group from here headed down. Rob said "Team Lightning" will be there from Ft Myers and hopefully a few more.

Should be fun. Lori and Jake can tell you this is quite the resort. I'll have to ask Milt if we can get a special room rate for competitors.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 pm

THis is one of the coolist events of the year. I am going to do my best to go.
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 pm

I'll talk to Steve and Cris with Zeus too...they are fun and had a good time at the Oust events with us.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Houla Girl wrote:THis is one of the coolist events of the year. I am going to do my best to go.

Most Defintely Ditto for us too!

Really looking foward to it, although we've got a lot more animals now to take care of.....not sure if we'll be able to make it for all 3 days, but we're going to try!
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm

I think worst case we will be there for Sat & Sun.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 pm

I think it will depend on when they will be having the vertical! Does anybody know if they will have fetch it? or is it even possible?
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Post something on the UAD board under the Destin thread. I was the last one topost there and hate to follow myself !!

It was only UA and UV last year. I don't see how they could possibly do Fetch it there. Catch It maybe ??
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next