Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frisbee at the Canine Ranch

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Frisbee at the Canine Ranch - Page 2 Empty Re: Frisbee at the Canine Ranch

Post  Air Dog Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 am

Lori was doing great wiht Dexie and Marge and Megan were much improved by the end of the day also. It was good because she showed the proper grip and mechanics of how to throw. I just knew how to throw and not reall how to explain what I was doing. Betsy...we can give you a lesson the next time we see you at Jake's.

The dogs are all rested and rippin to go again. I just have to get Marge up Very Happy
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:40 pm

wow today is absolutely a perfect day for dock diving. but alas my car is still blocked in.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Had tons of fun yesterday, and Sirius was seriously pooped, We left Canine Ranch and then drove over to anemerge (our animal emergency hosp) and Sirius donated his first pint of blood. He's a hero in the making...
then we went home and crashed.

Today, we got up and I showed Kris how much better I have gotten...not much better...but a little. AND Sirius was doing some AMAZING jumps (and a bunch of crashes!) to catch the frisbee!!! Maybe I'll get his toy drive up that he'll jump in the pool this year! Maybe...
cheers

I definitely think Marge gets the award for most improved...Marty was damn near perfect....and Jake and Lori did great too! I still think we should get together at a local park and play ultimate frisbee w/ dogs! Very Happy cheers
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm

I went and threw some for Dexie today. SHe was great and I was so-so. Have to real concentrate hard to get a good throw. Chris called to thanks us all for coming. She is planning on going to destin so we should have blast. Maybe she can give us all another frisbee lesson. Very Happy
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2