Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake how are you??

4 posters

Go down

Jake  how are you?? Empty Jake how are you??

Post  Houla Girl Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Let us know how you are doing?
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Jake  how are you?? Empty Re: Jake how are you??

Post  Air Dog Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:43 am

Marge talked to Jake yesterday and he is doing good. A little swelling and he needs to take it easy, but otherwise all went well I think. He just needs to rest which I think is the hard part for him.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Livinzoo Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Glad to hear that.

Derek had his knee surgery yesterday and is doing good too. Aside from not being able to walk for 4 weeks he isn't too bad off. They are letting him use a Game ready machine that cools and compresses his leg for 30 minutes on and then off. It is really cool. He is also getting his CPM machine today. It is constant passive motion. It will flex his knee. He is supposed to use if for 2 hours a day.

Jake I hope you get to play with all the cool toys that we are! Also hope you get back up and around soon.
Livinzoo
Livinzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Momma Dawg Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Has JP Birddawg not replied to you all? Oh I'll get him for that (ha-ha). I hooked him up with a great doctor & he didn't have any pain at all but it's the 1st time he's ever had surgery & was concerned about the swelling but me & the Dr told him that was normal (I had the surgery in 1996 & had swelling too). But he went back to work (light duty only) yesterday & is so glad to be out of the house. We both think the surgery outcome will be great.

Thank you all for checking on Jake; he's been great through this whole ordeal & I'm just so glad he finally went through with it now instead of later.

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I talked to him the other day and he sounded great!
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down