Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone looking for Jake

5 posters

Go down

someone looking for Jake Empty someone looking for Jake

Post  gryphon Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm

some one is over at the mmm ddd forum looking for you Jake, should i direct them here?

"I am recently retired and just moved here, I have 22 acres with a beautiful lake and a 38 ft dock. I have already been jumping my 2 boys ( Fish and Zeb). Zeb goes about 15 ft, I think thats pretty darn good , Fish on the other hand kinda falls in right now. I hope I am in the right spot. I am interested in joining your club. Where do you practice at and when, I am available 7 days a week. Can you buy the green mat and pole that holds the bumper, I am one of those people that has to have everything, and I am retired now so what the heck( my wife is gonna murder me). How do you get in an event, I didn't see any around here. Hey is the guy who won the Orlando event in your club I would like to meet his pup, Pepper I think. I cant get into the membership page??? "

do you know him?
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

someone looking for Jake Empty Re: someone looking for Jake

Post  foxonfire Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Jake's been emailing him, I believe.

I tried to pm him, to let him know that DDD doesn't jump w/ Jake anymore and to let him know he should come here instead, but his box was full. Sounds like a nice guy, with an already great setup. I wonder where he is located.
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Since you posted that, I'm sure Jake will contact him. Sounds like he saw Jake on the Purina show from Orlando....great video of Pepper doing vertical !!
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 pm

I also tried to email him and got the same thing. Just want to get him out of that mess before he gets into it. I am sure he was not told that jake was not in.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 pm

You are most likely very correct, Betsy.

I wanted to post that why should he join anyhow? He's already got what sounds like a great setup- he can play everyday if he wants. DDD doesn't seem to play anymore. I don't even know if they know how.
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:03 am

They like to play at DDD's, but they don't play nice Evil or Very Mad
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Momma Dawg Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:55 am

Yeah Jake said he's seen that guy on DD but not sure if he's emailed him but that man ain't got nothing on my Pepperoni. Now ole Rebel is another story; good God he's amazing. Hopefully we'll all get to meet this man & give him the low down on DD & the local issues before he gets swept away in la-la land of the freak-a-zoids.

We've talked all weekend about the Sand Destin event & are getting ready-we all need to start doing some good weekend training when the water/weather allows and/or go to a park or Stn Mtn for some excerise & stretching for the dogs just to get them ready.

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 am

I got in touch with him Betsy He will not be going to DDD, Saved him from Bill and Nancy
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 am

hooray for that. it was mentioned a dock on oconee and i was concerned. He was looking for you and was specific, just had a full mailbox.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down