Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy weights

3 posters

Go down

Puppy weights Empty Puppy weights

Post  JPBirddawg Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Tater weighed in this morning at 20.2 pounds, I have decided to take him to Florida I have alot of extra time to train him, plus my brother in law is down there and he is a certified trainer ( of some type of dog trianing I think agility)
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Puppy weights Empty Re: Puppy weights

Post  Air Dog Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Dusty looks bigger, but both girls are exactly 17 lbs as of today. They are getting faster and now do both the inside and outside steps up and down. SIT is pretty much old news and we are working on STAY and COME. My parents dog is afraid of them, so of course Storm hunts her down and chases her Laughing

A trip to FL sounds like fun Jake!! We will try to get over and give Pepper and Ellie a workout.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Momma Dawg Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:01 am

When I left Florida Sunday evening I think Jake & I guessed around 22 lbs for Tater but good God he's funny, SMART & growing....I love my girls & thought they were smart & they are but I've truly NEVER seen a puppy as smart as Tater; he does things that most highly trained grown dogs can't or won't do. No words will ever be enough to say how wonderful of a job Marty & Marge did with these puppies from researching & getting the best stud, to socializing them at a young age, involving them with the big dogs early, etc....he's perfect & I honestly love that Tater more than anything in the world-he's got Momma Dog wrapped around his BIG paws.

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

22 pounds even, the other day we were 22.2 and teh next day 21, but that was on a different scale
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Post  JPBirddawg Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 am

Vet scale yesterday said 23 pounds even, went to Marty's weighed all three on there scale Tater 25, Dusty 20, and Storm ( aka Cat 5, like the Hurricane) was 22). He is actually getting heavy to carry. Dusty and Cat 5 were whoop[ing up on ol Tater, He would run and hide and then when they werent looking pounce em, they would quickly get the upper hand, Cat 5 is on etough little girl.
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Both girls were around 24lbs today at the vet.

They are learning fast and have sit, stay (sort of), kennel and come down pretty well. Working on retrieving in the hall with both, but it's hard with the other 3 making such a fuss so I have to seperate them for training time.

We are going to try clicker training too...we will see how that works.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Final shots yesterday and the weights were:

Dusty 29 lbs
Storm 31 lbs

Getting big fast !! Here is the whole gang out on the deck (can you believe they all sat for this picture).

Puppy weights 100_2540
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down