Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFLAC games are now open for registration

2 posters

Go down

AFLAC games are now open for registration Empty AFLAC games are now open for registration

Post  Houla Girl Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm

UAD opened the AFLAC games today and they really want everyone to pre register. I entered Elwood into the two Friday splashes just to see what he will do. Katie is going to jump (or not) on Saturday and Dexie will jump all weekend
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

AFLAC games are now open for registration Empty Re: AFLAC games are now open for registration

Post  foxonfire Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 am

by Houla Girl on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm
UAD opened the AFLAC games today and they really want everyone to pre register. I entered Elwood into the two Friday splashes just to see what he will do. Katie is going to jump (or not) on Saturday and Dexie will jump all weekend

This is going to be soo much fun, but I'm definitely NOT camping this time. The campground last year had too many bugs! We're going in style this time- Anybody know a good hotel/motel??? A recommendation by a local would be great. lol.

Jack's signed up to jump all weekend long including UV. and Strider will be coming along too- maybe he'll make his debut jump off the dock...and maybe not.... cheers Can't wait to see everybody! Can we say cookout??
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down