Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat - Sun Feb 7th & 8th

4 posters

Go down

Sat - Sun Feb 7th & 8th Empty Sat - Sun Feb 7th & 8th

Post  Air Dog Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:39 am

Has anybody heard from Jake?? It would be a nice weekend to jump !!
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Sat - Sun Feb 7th & 8th Empty Re: Sat - Sun Feb 7th & 8th

Post  gryphon Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I was thinking that perhaps tomorrow. (since today is all but over) Post it if you hear from Jake.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I think I am going to go to West point lake and jump Dexie tomorrow. We played frisbee today and I am actually getting a little more consistent. However I did do a "Marge" throw once or twice. Just don't get much distance yet.
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:13 pm

I have a ton of stuff to do around the yard tomorrow. We saw Jake and he had roofer's over fixing the leak today, so it would have been a bad day for dogs to visit.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am

When I asked last, Jake said today would be fine to come out and play. We're planning on it! Hope to see some of ya'll there! sunny
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Had good time @ Jake's today, weather was wonderful. Jack is totally in form...caught a his first 4'6" of the season, w/ great form! Shocked

Jake was @ home, and we took a little break from the dock to play a little frisbee w/ the dogs in the front yard. Jake and Kris throw that darn frisbee just fine, me however; I think I still need some help.... Rolling Eyes

I still think we need to find a park nearby OR just head back to Chris's for some ultimate frisbee w/ dogs and humans! Some of us need to practice with aiming more! lol! (me!)

I hope next weekend is just as nice, we're not going to charleston afterall for their dd event- seems like I waited tooo long to preregister and I sure as heck am not paying extra to register onsite.
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

there is a park over near athens that you can rent a private enclosed area without other dogs being in there. this could be a good idea if anyone is interested. sandy creek park. The rate is 2 bucks for humans to get in the park and 1 buck an hour per dog. Each enclosure has water and they supply you with a bucket. Poop bags Are provided. Reservations are required. Could be an idea for a picnic thing. Bring your lawn chairs soda pop and whatever and just let the dogs play. Oh and frisbees.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum