Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday

+2
Air Dog
JPBirddawg
6 posters

Go down

Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday Empty Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday

Post  JPBirddawg Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

finally getting my knee cut on ( thanks to Allison and my mom) I am not sure how long I will be out but I will be bored to death, so bring the dawgs to jump this sat and sun
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday Empty Re: Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday

Post  Air Dog Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Jake,

You will be better than ever before you know it.

I think I will bring the big dogs over this weekend. Maybe even Marge and the pups if there will be a few others there to help us out.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday Empty Re: Knee surgery scheduled for this wednesday

Post  Houla Girl Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:45 pm

I think I may be coming up on Saturday and can actually wear a tennis shoe now!!!!! Jake good luck with your surgery and let me know if you need anything
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 am

Hope everything goes well with your sx! Can't come on Saturday, as we'll be going to a wedding reception in NC...but Jack is hoping we'll be able to come over on Sunday!

I should set up a quail cam....those little buggers are hilarious. So you won't be bored. (this would be if I could figure something that complicated out Razz )

By the way 19 out of 20 fertile northern bobwhite eggs hatched. Kris and I are addicted already. It was soooo cool watching them hatch! The button quail are laying an egg a day, so I've got 4 button quail eggs to go in the incubator as well as 24 Texas A&M quail eggs also in the incubator....and I will have some Jumbo XLD cortunix quail eggs soon too! Yay! I'm insane! Twisted Evil

I know Marge won't eat the rabbit, but how about quail eventually?? cheers
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:51 pm

hope all goes well. What are you having done?
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Air Dog Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 am

Quail are tasty. Maybe I can buy a couple from you and let the pups learn to retrieve with them.

We can tell Marge it's Chicken.
Air Dog
Air Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:24 am

Air Dog wrote:Quail are tasty. Maybe I can buy a couple from you and let the pups learn to retrieve with them.

We can tell Marge it's Chicken.

lol! For that matter if it's white or dark meat, we can pan if off as chicken (rabbit is white!)

I'll be happy to sell you guys a couple....takes about 5-6weeks for them to mature.
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Livinzoo Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Oh wow Jake! Derek is having knee surgery this Friday. He has a floating body that needs removed and they need to do a procedure to encourage cartilage to grow in one spot.

Hope you recover quickly.
Livinzoo
Livinzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Livinzoo Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Oh by the way Megan and I are both crazy. I have 120 quail eggs in the bator!!! And I just ordered a larger incubator. Twisted Evil
Livinzoo
Livinzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum