Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble getting on UAD

3 posters

Go down

Trouble getting on UAD Empty Trouble getting on UAD

Post  gryphon Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 pm

I posted a message that I had signed up for UAD site and was told to await an second email. That never came. This morning I sent an email to the admin and with his help I am now own. Thanks Matt!!
So who has registered for the destin event? What events should Dak be in? I know he don't do the high jump, although I want him to learn. I have a feeling that once he learns he will be doing quite well. I can see how high he jumps to retrieve the ball just off the ground.
Also do we have a location that we will be staying? I don't know if Tom will be coming with me or not. He keeps threatening to go back to Colorado, and since this will be my first event I kinda need someone to hold my hand. I promise I won't be so needy at future events.
So what events should dak be in and what location will be be staying.
By the way... dak has a crate now that I don't think he will be able to bust out of. Maybe.
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Trouble getting on UAD Empty Re: Trouble getting on UAD

Post  Houla Girl Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:22 pm

I have not seen the registration open yet for the event, but when it does just enter Dac in the regular waves. There will probably be one friday night, 2 or 3 on saturday and maybe one on sunday along with the finals. I will be staying at the residence inn in destin and will be happy to stick with you as will anyone else who goes. I usually bring some other friends with me and we have great time. Here is the link to the hotel. The suites have seperate bedrooms/bathrooms and I think all rooms have a kitchen area.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/vpsri-residence-inn-sandestin-at-grand-boulevard/
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:37 pm

so lori what nights will you be spending there?
gryphon
gryphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Houla Girl Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:18 pm

I just reserved a 2 bedroom suite for Friday and saturday the 20th and 21. Triple A rates are the cheapest. The 1 bedroom is 84.00 a night with triple A. Pet fee 75.00. Make sure it is the residence inn on grand blvd and not the courtyard inn.
Houla Girl
Houla Girl

http://www.info@catahoulaunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post  foxonfire Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Kris and I are probably going to camp that weekend, tends to be lots cheaper with no pet fee....can't beat it! 21.00 per night, not sure how far away it is....still have to research some more! Kris and I fgure, an air mattress and some warm sheets and we'll have it made in the shade! Razz

We wanted to do the hotel thing...but the pet fee has just got us lagged down!

We'll probably head down some time on Friday- after all the animals are fed and watered- with extra food and water to tide them over! Hope nobody is going to be hatching then.... Rolling Eyes
and we'll enter the big air splashes and possibly the vertical (Saturday and Sunday) - have to see how Jack is coming along! cyclops
foxonfire
foxonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum