Georgia Air Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas to all

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas to all Empty Merry Christmas to all

Post  JPBirddawg Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Allison Has kidnapped the "Tater" but she wont ask for a ransom demand, She kept thanking me for the best Christmas gift ever. You don't think she thinks.... Uh-Oh. Hope some of ya can make it over friday I wont be there but I might stop by.
JPBirddawg
JPBirddawg

Location : The only Official Dock in the state of Georgia, not certified by DD,and never will be

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to all Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all

Post  Momma Dawg Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:51 am

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did !! I was so tired on my 2 days off that by the evening I was drained but thankful it's over. Tater had a great time at my house; it's nice having 2 back yards fenced in as one big yard; my dogs get along with Tater so well. Tater slept with Kalley on my dads couch for an hour then we had washed 2 extra dog beds my girls had & put them out for Tater to sleep on which he did but he also played with them wrapping himself up in them or dragging them around until he just fell on the floor sound asleep from exhaustion.

I think Jake got Tater for me tongue (my Christmas present)...just kidding. It was wonderful going to Marty & Marges last night & watching all 3 puppies play together (they're growing so much).

Momma Dawg

Back to top Go down